Thursday, November 24, 2011

Girls + Trains and Why Would You Put That There

I guess this marks the start of two slow-running projects. The first is something tentatively titled Girls and Trains:

This project will be a chronicle of my time in NYC where hopefully I will find some form of satisfaction. Mostly though it will deal with the stupid things that tend to happen to me.
You probably won't be seeing this very often, as I hope to release it as a graphic novel soon.

The second is going to be called Why Would You Put That There, and will be short sketches about ridiculous shit that happens in video games, possibly with a vocal accompaniment by myself and my amico Vladimir Medel.



I'll try to put one or two up every week. I guess it depends on how much time I spend actually playing the video games.

Full first comic is up! Read it at http://wwyptt.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment